These simple trendy earrings present a simple way to wear a message on your sleeve, so to speak! Featuring various Adinkra symbols, this piece is versatile and perfect for summer!
Also available in clip ons
Adinkra symbols are ubiquitous in Ghana, a beautiful West African country on the Atlantic, situated between Cote d'Ivoire and Togo. There are 6 options available in this listing (see second product picture for each charm, respectively):
1. "Dwennimmen" is a depiction of ram's horns and signifies humility and strength.
2. "Gye Nyame" means except for God, and is a symbol of the supremacy of God.
3. "Odo Nnyew Fie Kwan" tells us love never loses its way home, and is symbolic of the power of love.
4. "Funtunfunefu Denkyemfunefu" represents siamese crocodiles, and signifies democracy and unity in diversity. The siamese crocodiles share one stomach, yet they fight over food. This symbol is a reminder that infighting and tribalism is harmful to all who engage in it.
5. "Sankofa" means return and get it, and is a reminder to learn from the past.
6. "Duafe" is the wooden comb, a symbol of beauty, hygiene, and feminine qualities.
|Ship to||Cost||With another item|
|-- Everywhere Else -- by Other In 5 to 7 Business Days||£13.00||£1.00|
PayPal is the preferred mode of payment. They conveniently include a feature that enables you to pay by credit card if you do not wish to open an account with them. I do also accept credit cards.
All items are made to order (there may be slight variations in colour due to the nature of materials used), and will be ready to ship within 3 to 7 business days of receiving payment notification of sale, excluding weekends and holidays.
All items are packaged at the very least in bubble mailers to ensure every item reaches its destination safely. Smaller items are also wrapped in a small padded box.
I ship via USPS First Class Mail. Please contact me if you'd like to upgrade your shipping.
♦♦♦ International buyers ♦♦♦
CUSTOMS FEES AND DUTY: All customs fees and duties are the responsibility of buyer.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for whatever reason, please contact me immediately upon receipt. If due to my error (descriptions incorrect or wrong item shipped), you can return for a full refund, including shipping. Any other issues will be worked out to your satisfaction as much as I am able, you may be responsible for shipping costs incurred in these instances.
It is a-okay to cancel your order prior to shipment. You will receive a full refund.
I love to hear from you! If you have any questions or requests regarding my products and my store, please feel free to contact me.
Happy Shopping, and may your empire grow with grace.
Clarissa Lynn Robertson
PO BOX 402